Sunday, September 12, 2010

Documentary, "Conditioned To Be On Call" Finalized

Finally, the re-edits of my documentary on teens and texting are done. I have just burned the project to Blu-ray and will hand it in to Ryerson tomorrow.

This project has really got me thinking about how we can address the issues of cell phone use in schools. We need to start talking about it and come up with some solutions. I'm going to be interviewed on CBC's Metro Morning Tuesday about my doc and plan to talk about the compulsion that students feel to text using their phones and all the social pressures that surround that. I haven't received the questions for the interview yet, but during my pre-interview I talked a lot about self-regulation to fight compulsion so I'm hoping that will be the focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment