Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Texting and Teens Generates Interest

As I drove away from the CBC battling Toronto traffic to get back to the Waterloo Region, I felt a huge sense of relief. My documentary got handed in on time to Ryerson with my bound paper and I had a great time visiting friends and celebrating the end of my work. Appearing on Metro Morning and the provincial morning show felt like the wrap-up.

About a half hour after I'd arrived back at Waterloo Oxford I got a call from the office that CTV had been trying to get a hold of me. I was asked to appear on Province Wide for the coming weekend and reporter Frank Lynn asked if he could come out to the school to do a story. I made plans to tape Province Wide today right after school and asked for an extra day to get media releases all organized from the students so that we could be ready to have CTV come in Thursday.

I don't have the questions for Province Wide, but I have a feeling they're going to be around cell phone policies. Diane mentioned that my talk on CBC around trying out with students that they keep their cell phones on and out in the open intrigued her.

No comments:

Post a Comment